UAB ,,Terra Modus” protects the privacy of customers, therefore, personal data collected on the website www.zalvaris.lt (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) will be processed in accordance with the requirements laid down in the Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and other legislation regulating the legal protection of personal data. (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “the GDPR” or “the Regulation”); Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data No XIII-1426 of 30 June 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “the LLPPD”); Republic of Lithuania Law on Electronic Communications No IX-2135 of 15 April 2004)
The Controller’s details: JSC ,,Terra Modus“
Registered seat: S. Žukausko g. 17, Vilnius
Tel. 8 685 72 379
Company code 145669662
We confirm that the data of visitors to the Controller’s website will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures will apply to protect the data we collect about the website visitors from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
WHAT INFORMATION SHALL WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect, store and use the following information:
- information about your device and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, type of browser you are directed from, duration of visits and number of pageviews);
- information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications. mail and / or newsletters;
- any other information you send by choice.
Information we will collect when you visit our website
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable legislation) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third party social networks when you connect to them, for example, through your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social networks.
Other information we will collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of the content of our website with your consent.
HOW SHALL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- for direct marketing purposes*, such as sending newsletters, submitting personalized advertising offers or advertisements, sending promotional messages, evaluating and analyzing our market, customers, products and services, including collecting your views on products and services and conducting customer surveys.
- the Website administration.
- improving your browsing experience by adapting the website to your needs.
- finding out how consumers use our online services so that we could improve them and create new or improve existing content, products and services.
- in other ways with your consent.⃰
*We inform you that you will be entitled to object or at any time withdraw your consent to process your personal data for the purposes marked with an asterisk above.
TO WHOM SHALL WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- If you consent to the disclosure of personal data.
- When providing services – to our partners providing delivery of goods or other services ordered by you. We will provide these service providers with your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform a particular service.
- Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT SHALL WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data will be protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purposes of providing our services. Please note that although we take reasonable measures to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection will be completely secure.
We will protect your data for 1 (one) year after the last day you use our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
The data subject whose / which data are processed in the activities of the Controller will have the following rights:
- know (be informed) about the processing of his / her / its data (right to know);
- have access to his / her / its data and be notified of how they are processed (right of access);
- require the rectification or, depending on the purposes for which the personal data are processed, the supplementation of incomplete personal data (right to rectify);
- destroy his / her / its data or suspend the processing of his / her / its data, with the exception of storage (right to destroy and right “to be forgotten”);
- require the Controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- not consent to the processing of personal data where such data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in so far as it relates to such direct marketing.
If you no longer desire to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you may write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8 685 72 379 and object to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes and / or to apply only automated processing, including profiling **, of your personal data without giving reasons for your objection.
**According to the personal data provided by you, for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of your personal data may be carried out in order to offer you individually tailored solutions and offers. You may at any time withdraw your consent or object to process personal data by automated processing, including profiling.
The data subject will be entitled to submit any application or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by direct delivery to the address or by post to S. Žukausko st. 17 Vilnius; by e-mail: email@example.com
Upon receipt of such an application or instruction, the controller will provide a response and perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the application no later than one month from the date of the appeal. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, the Controller will notify the data subject of such extension indicating the reasons for the delay within one month from the date of receipt of the application.
The Controller may not enable data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusing to process personal data through direct marketing, where the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics, and the protection of the rights and liberties of the data subject or others should be insured in cases laid down in laws.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITES
The Controller’s website may contain third party billboards, links to their websites and services over which the Controller will have no control. The Controller will not be responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You should read the provisions on privacy that apply to the third party websites and services you use.
When you visit the Controller’s website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored particularly to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically created when you browse the website and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Controller to identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the website and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors.
Cookies used by the Company:
cookie_notice_accepted. Purpose of the cookie – used as an approval of acceptance of cookies. Time of validity – within one year after receipt of an approval. Data used – after receipt of an approval unique ID.
_ga. Purpose of the cookie – used to collect statistical information about the Website traffic. Time of validity – 2 years. Data used – unique ID.
_gid. Purpose of the cookie – used to collect statistical information. Time of validity – within one day when entering the Website. Data used – unique ID.
How to manage and delete cookies
Please note that in some cases, deletion of cookies may slow down your internet browsing, limit the operation of certain website features or block access to the website.
UAB ,,Terra Modus“
Address: S. Žukauko st. 17, Vilnius
Tel. 8 685 72 379